Annual Blogging Break 2013

A tender Christmas carol, for those who might need it.


And in despair I bowed my head;
"There is no peace on earth," I said;
"For hate is strong,
and mocks the song
of peace on earth, good-will to men!"

Then pealed the bells more loud and deep:
"God is not dead, nor doth He sleep;
The Wrong shall fail,
The Right prevail,
With peace on earth, good-will to men.

original words by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



And now is the time when I don't blog on purpose, rather than because I'm too tired, or my desk chair is too uncomfortable, or the kids are climbing in my lap, or Nashville is on tv. . .



But just in case you need further reading to tide you over, I leave you with:

Posts of Blogging Break Past

2012 (The one with cute kid photos)

2011 (The one with my messy kitchen, a bit of crafting, and baby photos)

2010 (The one about Nutrigrain bars and frozen puke)
(This is the return-to-blogland post, but it's much better than the actual break post.)

Comments

Popular Posts