31 Days of Yes: Listening to Music

I was so busy saying "yes" to the undone that last week really got away from me.  I might back-fill the posts later, but for now I'm going to go forward rather than play catch up.  This whole series for me is about little attitude changes that don't scoot out unnecessary stress, and make each day more wonderful.  (And make me sound like a Hallmark commercial, apparently.)


Today's post is about music and is simple.  Turn it on.  Music is a gift from God.  A good song can change your whole attitude, and that, as I said, is the point of this "Yes" series.

Here's my current favorite, Glory Bound by The Wailin' Jennys.  Listen to it here.  This song is lovely, and also reminds me of the sweet friend who sent me the CD.



When I hear that trumpet sound

I will lay my burdens down

I will lay them deep into the ground

Then I'll know that I am glory bound



I'll be travelling far from home

But I won't be looking for to roam

I'll be crossing o'er the great divide

In a better home soon I will reside

Day Twenty-Eight 

This post is part of the series 31 Days of Yes.  Click here to see a list of all the posts.

Comments

Popular Posts