31 Days of Yes: Asking for Help

On Monday I needed to stay home from our weekly Classical Conversations meeting so that the baby could rest, but Ava was well enough to go.  I started asking around and was quickly able to find a ride in for her and someone to help her during class.  Actually, several people offered when I asked, so I had more than enough help.  It was fantastic and a bit humbling too.  I often assume people will be too busy with their own lives to help, and so I don't ask.  I'm guessing I'm not the only one who does this.   Yet every time I do ask, I am surprised at how much people are able to help.  "Yes" to asking for help, and certainly "yes" when someone offers to help!

Day Fifteen 

This post is part of the series 31 Days of Yes.  Click here to see a list of all the posts.

Comments

Popular Posts