Crocheted Baby Dress

You may start to notice that I have a number of different projects in-progress right now.  I don't know why, too many ideas, too little follow through, or just a desperate attempt to distract myself from my third-trimester misery, but anyway, lots of crafty goodness is (eat that, grammar teachers) happening at my house these days.  I just finished up this little dress for baby and I am definitely going to make more.  If you are having a baby girl sometime soon, you shouldn't be surprised if I show up to your shower with one of these.

I found the pattern over at Rhythm of the Home, which is a beautiful online magazine that you should really take a look at.  It makes me happy just looking at it, and I have snagged several projects just from the spring issue.


Photograph with Wyatt's help.
Photograph with Ava's help

Comments

  1. It turned out so wonderful. Nice work! So excited for you and your new little girl! Excited to see her soon:).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts