Sunday Morning Musings: Renewing Our Minds Toward Our Kids


For when we’re struggling to shepherd our little flock:

"As moms we’re desperate for a renewed mind. So a few key thoughts I like to think upon to renew my own mind in those not-so-lovely-moments are:

§ These kids aren't mine. They’re God’s! He is working His will in and through them. He is unfolding a beautiful plan. (Jeremiah 29:11)
§ We are ALL in process. God began a good work in them and He will faithfully bring it to completion. (Phil. 1:6)
§ Remember how long it took me to get to where I am in my own faith. They are children. Give them time to learn how to depend on Him to fight their battles.
§ Father, show me how to reflect your love right now in this moment.(John 13:34-35)
§ Lord, I pray for _______________________. I see weakness in this area so I ask on her behalf that You by Your power make it a place of greatest strength in her life. (2 Corinthians 12:9)"


See the entire post at Inspired to Action.

Comments

Popular Posts