Hem thy jeans



I think of this blog as a way to tell about my life to those who might be interested but whom I don't get to see everyday, including happenings and interesting things I learn.  I am all about sharing information!  (It also is a way to justify my internet surfing research.)  So, here is a tip that will make your clothing life a little easier, if you didn't already know it.  Hemming this way is really easy and not likely to be noticed.  However, I was sitting in church the other day and while rummaging around in my diaper bag, I did notice that the lady in front of me had done this to her jeans.  At least I think she did.  The only reason I noticed is because I was planning to hem my own jeans that day; once the pants are on, you need a magnifying glass to tell the difference.

Found via pinterest

Pinned Image

Comments

Popular Posts