More Crafting for Baby

I'm rounding the corner on my pre-baby to-do list, yay!  I dumped and completely washed out my diaper bag yesterday after rescuing it from the back of the closet where it had been languishing since Wyatt started using the toilet.  I don't think I've ever done that before, so it was as gross as you might imagine.  And then when I went to pack it back up for an infant, there was a considerable about of head scratching as I tried to remember all that you need to lug around for a new baby.  Anyway, that's done and ready!

Here are the little newborn shirts I mentioned in my post about dyeing.  They came out the perfect shade of pink, and I finished them off with some simple embroidery inspired by creations on Etsy.


Paired with a cute pair of thrifted pants


At the store I resale store that I found the flowered pants, I also found a few baby gowns.  This one was a little too plain, so I added a freezer paper stencil.  Such simple and fast ways to perk up inexpensive baby clothes!

Comments

  1. I love following your blog friend! You are an amazing mama and so crafty! I would love to have your little miss Ava in my first grade class - though I fear she is smarter than I! :o) Can't wait to see pics of your newest little one! Any names yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I will have to do this is I ever am blessed with a little girl! :) Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts