Soft Baby Book (from your jeans!)


























Here's another way to use up those old jeans, more interesting than those jean purses.  Not that there's anything wrong with jean purses, of course.  *Yawn*  The tutorial I used is over at Thimbly Things.  I added in the idea of using puffy fabric paint to finish off the appliqued shapes because I am lazy and the idea of stitching all of those little shapes ranks up there with holding the baby still so I can clip his fingernails.  I also think it adds some interesting texture to the book.  I think I might add in some shadow in a different color of paint to the name on the front cover.  This is an easy project, (can be easier depending on the shapes/pictures you choose) and makes a nice little baby gift.  Happy Birthday sweet Neva Ann!









Comments

Popular Posts